Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lincoln, Lee, and ... Aliens?

Hello everybody!

So, History has always fascinated me. Normally I go for the medieval on back, but recently the Victorian era has caught my mind. And as always my brain wasnt happy to just see what happened. It had to twist it into all kinds of what if's. Hopefully some more published stories will be coming out of it.

Now what should be handed to me by my head editor the other day but something from somebody whose mind, apparently, did a similar twisting of history! A New Birth of Freedom: The Visitor by Robert G. Pielke.

I cant wait to read this one. Check out it's book trailer, then you can read the first few pages of A New Birth of Freedom : The Visitor

P.S.
I must apologize for my absence. Just as I was getting ready to start back up in earnest on here my computer decided to go through a major makeover. Thankfully it is limping along again and I plan on making this place live a little again.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back, Wolf! That book looks fascinating!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra. It's good to be back :-)

    ReplyDelete