Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beware the wolf in Publisher's clothing.

Every writer wants to be published. And almost all will be honest and say their dream is to be published by a big New York Publisher.

Don't lie to yourself. If you want to be published by the big boys, then most likely you're gonna have to do a LOT of hard work.

Check out this latest writer beware. I found it Under the Trolls bridge but the original post is here.

Also another bit of downer news. Given some major personal difficulties recently, I'm going to have to reduce how often I can post here. I will try to still post here occasionally but I can't say as to when or how often. I will be back just as soon as I can get my life back into some semblance of order.

Until then you can always check out Under the Troll's Bridge for some good stuff. And since Jean is a friend of mine she'll even let you know when I'm back full-time.

Thanks for your understanding in this. I hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be published but have no desire to be published by a "Big New York Publisher." I'd rather be published by Deseret Book or Covenant - I think my writing would appeal more to people who look to buy books specifically from those publishing companies (I know I do, to avoid the smut.)

    ReplyDelete