Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well hooray for our side.

Well you live long enough and sure enough something completey unexpected and wonderful will happen. I am happy to announce that yours truly has recently joined the ranks of the Abanoned Towers Magazine editorial team!

Thats right. I'm an editor now! and not at just any magazine but at a top 10 magazine. Holy freaking cow!

So that's the big news in my writing life. On a slightly different topic, I have had some major computer issues the last few days. I will still try and keep up with my regular posting schedule, but if I'm running late, Like today :-), you know what's up.

Oh and if you're looking for a good place to submit your story send it on over to Abandoned Towers. Every submission gets detailed feedback whether we accept or reject. So instead of those lovely form rejections that tell you nothing about what may be wrong with a piece, you actually can see why things happened.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful news! I wish you the best of luck. And what better way to celebrate than with an award...it's silly, but fun. Check it out: http://vrleavitt.com/?p=128

    Seriously though, I'm very happy for you. Congrats.

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete