Saturday, January 16, 2010

Parrot Talk

So today I decided to share some bits of wisdom I recently found by looking at other blogs. Both of these come from published authors, one of which I am happy to call friend, and I hope will give you something to chew on and inspire you. I know they did that for me.

So without further adieu I give you Jean Lauzier and Larry Brooks.


The first one is from Jean a post she calls "Chex Mix, Writing & Reading." check it out here at Her newest blog Under the Trolls Bridge. Check it out here @.

The second is from best seller Larry Brooks about discovering which ideas are really worth the time to write. He calls it "For Your Consideration: Questions at the Heart of Your Story Idea" Check it out here @
.

Both of these people have helped me tremendously in my writing and I hope they inspire you as they have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment